Trend Micro – Cloud & Endpoint Cybersecurity Webinar
June 23, 2022 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm EDT
Security is like an onion in that it needs to have layers, but that doesn’t mean it has to make you cry. Join our webinar on 6/23 at 11:30 am to learn about how Trend Micro can help prevent tears by giving your team industry-leading solutions for true protection, detection, and response. Participating in our webinar will not only provide you the knowledge to protect your organization better, but you will also be entered to win a DJI drone.*
This will be an opportunity for you to learn why you need protection and how the suite of Trend Micro’s suite of solutions can provide that protection.
We’ll highlight the differences between the four Worry-Free solutions and specifically dive into the power of Worry-Free XDR.
Trend Micro™ Worry-Free™ XDR
Worry-Free XDR adds detection and response capabilities that enable you to discover and respond to targeted attacks more
effectively. This provides a clearer picture to determine the source and spread of advanced attacks.
- Combines Worry-Free Services Advanced, Trend Micro™ Email Security Advanced, and Trend Micro™ Endpoint Sensor to provide automatic detection and response across email and endpoint, giving you:
- Automatic data correlation from sensors that collect detection and activity data across endpoint and email.
- Automated sweeping and root-cause analysis, including step-by-step recommendations that allow IT admin to quickly mitigate issues.
- One console (Worry-Free Services) with native integration to endpoint and email.
- Advanced threat detection through cloud sandboxing.
- Most advanced threats start with a phishing email, so combining advanced email protection with the ability to trace a threat to its entry point is an effective defense against the latest in email attacks.
- Includes email continuity, allowing users to send and receive email during an email service outage.
* Some restrictions or limitations may apply. Attendance for all or a meaningful portion of the presentation is required.